science of sleep

Can you get to the point where it becomes difficult to differentiate between dreams and reality?

Since I've moved to this new residence about four months ago, I seem to be experiencing dreams almost every night. I've had several dreams of family members dying only to wake up crying and immediately calling the individual to find out that they're perfectly alive.

I was watching this movie on the day I came up with the name for this blog. Beautiful little movie. It makes me want to move to Europe! Anyway, I'm just trying to find everything and anything else to do besides working on my paper due tomorrow :(.

Comments

2 Responses to “science of sleep”

Song of Style said...
November 13, 2008 at 3:37 PM

OMG, i know exactly how u feel! i've been having dreams every single night since I moved to San Francisco and they are so realistic!! Once i had a dream on cheating on my boyfriend with my ex and I thought it was real so i felt soooooo bad and guilty altho it was just a dream. lol
anyways, i heard ppl dying in ur dream is actually a good dream...so be happy!!!
p.s. thanx for visiting my blog

KATLIN said...
December 13, 2008 at 3:22 AM

Ahhh, I love this movie too! It's precious and quirky! Now I want to go watch it!

Post a Comment

herro there!