edited this entry.


(pardon my ugly feet)


I picked OPI's Hey! Get in Lime!


It just stood out to me among the glittery red, magentas, fuschias, and gold....old lady colors. j/k. I just noticed it matched my post title entry color too. Maybe that's why I liked it so much. Also, Let's pretend that whole job interview never happened. It's out of my brain. I honestly had like 0% marketing experience for it, so I wrote a letter removing myself as a candidate. Hopefully my mom and dad can allow me to help them with their business. I wish I could pursue something silly like candid photography or taking photos of stupid things like I usually do.


Confucius say: Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life


In other news, I miss my honey. more updates to come soon~

Comments

3 Responses to “edited this entry.”

Anonymous said...
September 5, 2010 at 11:37 AM

teehee i found your site by googling 'sreep,' because my roommate & i said it all the time. hope things are going well for you, random nice internet lady! jobhunting is the hate.

- erin

Sindy said...
September 5, 2010 at 11:08 PM

cooool. you're super awesome for leaving me a comment telling me how you got here:). thanks erin from the internet!

- sindy

Monica said...
September 6, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Awww, that's a shame about the interview, but you never know, they might've wanted someone with a clean slate and no previous formal training/experience.

Good luck with your job hunting! It's tough, but cliche as hell as it sounds, persistence does pay off.

Post a Comment

herro there!