hi



i'm still alive.

just working and staying home mostly. saving monies. most of the money i do use goes to buying $6 matcha frappes. and all those matcha frappes go straight to my thighs. i spend most of my days watching HGTV and looking for homes online. my parents and i are going to California in October because my sister is getting married. i'm going to try my best to stay there, in san diego i think. my boyfriend is still in irvine. and we're still together ♥ lol. my braces look like they're making my teeth worse.. i have a hideous overbit now. that's why my mouth is covered. jk. it's hideous though... it makes me extremely self conscious. i'm hoping that if i stay in california, i find a good reputable orthodontist that can fix my teeth in the right amount of time. the one on guam takes like 5 years for A LOT of people i know..

my brother just bought his first car. a 2012 scion xB. ehhhh... well at least it looks better than it's older versions. IDK. i co-signed ecause he has no credit. and my college diploma gets him $1000 off. at least it's useful for one thing. ha. so does that mean it's half mine? i just hope he makes his payment on time. or else i'm going to kill him. god, i can't wait to leave. but in a sense, i don't want to leave my grandparents... they've both gone to the ER this month.. my grandma's actually in the hospital tonight. i'm worried about them. my mom's in china right now getting eye surgery. she's supposed to be back tomorrow, but i think she's going to extend. so many things happening this month, and i'm pretty exhausted... guam's weather also sucks... keeps raining. just feels like guam is a cancer for me right now... i want to start packing already. maybe we'll move back one day. in a few years or something when my parents retire somewhere. i don't know... i'll try updating more often. until then.... good day!

Comments

10 Responses to “hi”

marcolopolis said...
September 24, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Hellooo. Haven't com here in months, nice to see you are active again. Don't worry about the overbite thing, that comes and goes when you are going through the brace process. Besides, you are beautiful anyway.

marcolopolis said...
September 24, 2011 at 7:35 PM

I still find it crazy you live in Guam haha

Our Youth said...
October 24, 2011 at 11:56 AM

I'm staying at home as well and I'm trying to save up money, haha.
Ah California. So good. Lucky you :)

Michelle Bynum said...
November 1, 2011 at 11:48 PM

we miss you sistah! God bless.

Unknown said...
March 6, 2012 at 3:52 AM

It's very good, that you are still alive :-)*

www.mrgugu.pl

Anonymous said...
May 28, 2012 at 10:56 AM

where are you? :-(

April 3, 2018 at 4:14 AM

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

May 11, 2018 at 3:22 AM

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

Post a Comment

herro there!