where is my mind

I watched Fight Club last night (for the first time ever). I love the last scene where the buildings are falling one by one to the sound of The Pixies. It was so... beautiful? Maybe I'm a little bit crazy. Anyway, I'll be in San Francisco for one more week. I feel like I have done nothing but EAT. One of these days I will make a special post dedicated entirely to the food I've eaten on this vacation. I still need to do so many things!

New Years is in three days. Resolutions? Probably the same ones I've had every friggin year: EXERCISE (...ha), do better in school, get a job, sleep earlier, etc etc. Nothing has changed. I'm still skinny fat, mediocre at everything, jobless and practically nocturnal. But I guess my real goal this year is to graduate from college.

(Photos! hover for text)







Comments

4 Responses to “where is my mind”

x said...
December 29, 2008 at 10:14 AM

ur so cuuute. lol
me too. I need to do more cardio
and loose the fat i gained due to the holidays! :)

Shini said...
December 29, 2008 at 3:55 PM

loving these photos, especially the one of your grandparent's kitchen!! and yaaah you're so cute :D

Song of Style said...
January 6, 2009 at 9:17 AM

dude, ure so pretty!
how come u don't post more pictures of urself up?

Post a Comment

herro there!