breakfast for dinner

I tweaked my blog layout a little bit . I did some packing of clothes - a majority of it is in a huge suitcase and the rest of them need to be washed. OMG, I have soooo much ugly-that-cannot-be-saved outdated tween clothes that I never wear anymore. seriously hideous and overwhelming. Its all going in a bag to be donated. Someone lucky people out there may get the chance to inherit my bad taste ahahaha :D

Today, we ate at this place called Chopstix. the lady asked us if we wanted to keep our "chopstix"... like twice. plain old wooden chopsticks. I didn't get it. so weird. but anyway I ordered a crunchy roll and a shoyu ramen. deeelicioussss.





hmmmm.. I dunno, lol. this is my brother.

so, I move in a few days. looking through the selby for some inspiration. ughh every home on that site is so beautiful in their own way. I found this one photo, I neeeeed that leather couch with everything on it.

source: tina kaliva at the selby

Comments

10 Responses to “breakfast for dinner”

denise said...
July 26, 2009 at 6:12 AM

that roll looks yummmmmmmy!! i HATE reading the selby updates cos after reading them, it just makes me feel like i'm living in the dumps ): ugh canNOT wait til i move out and get my own place and have millions of dollars to pimp out my pad.
but anyway i can't wait to see your new place!!

laura said...
July 26, 2009 at 1:39 PM

I like the new layout! Hhaha I wish I knew some html/java/cs(?) whatever the heck it is that you need to know. ugh this post is making me hungry.

Winnie said...
July 26, 2009 at 3:02 PM

The layout looks awesome. The food looks so delicious, I want to eat some of that!

Anonymous said...
July 27, 2009 at 12:25 AM

ooo. ramyunnnnn. so good.

Shini said...
July 27, 2009 at 3:49 AM

really love how you changed your layout, jeez i missed visiting! awesome pictures as always, that ramen looks soooow delishhhhshh.

sui said...
July 27, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I like your layout :)

I've ate at Chopstix Too, the one by Mitsuwa. It was alright. Chopstix (One) is by a coffee shop I rather like.

So is your brother moving to SD-- does that mean you're staying in SD too?

sui said...
July 27, 2009 at 5:54 PM

oh, I just found your reply to my past comment. so we might actually be able to meet one day when school resumes again (for me)? haha.

Sindy said...
July 27, 2009 at 9:53 PM

@ sui: my brother's been living with me for the past two years actually. haha. we're moving closer to mesa college. i have no idea if i'm staying, my grandparents want me to go with them to australia or back to guam. still confused...

Patricia Ann said...
July 30, 2009 at 9:26 AM

:)

How is San Diego? My boyfriend and I are thinking of moving to the West Coast but are unsure of where to go. We definitely don't want to live in LA, we're thinking more SD or SF - The Bay.

tis serendipity said...
August 16, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Haha boy have I missed reading your blog!! All these awesome food photos... haha i love what they say about how Asian blogs always have food photos in them...

Post a Comment

herro there!