I LOVE THIS. whatever it is. the form, the colors, the shapes!
Thanks everyone for wishing me luck :). My last exam was a timed online one which I decided to take at 4am on a Friday morning (it was due before 11:55pm on Friday). and um, I did HORRIBLE - so it brought my grade down from an A to a B. arrrggh. Hopefully I don't get any Cs. I'm so glad the main school year is over. Now, I have two weeks of break before I start summer school. Ok, anyway - I've been tagged! by tis serendipity :). It took me a while to think of things -__-... but I hope you enjoy.
"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
01. I discovered this new world of blogging (fashion-related and not) some time around fall of last year. There are sooo many nice, cool, interesting and creative young people out there. Gives me reading/viewing material to look forward to everyday :).
02. I am slightly OCD w/ alignment - especially of layouts and arrangements of things.
03. I love the internet!
04. I hate group work - school-wise , it's just pointless most of the time.
05. Sometimes, my own voice annoys me. I wish I had somebody else's pipes.
06. I look absolutely hideous trying to walk in heels. I feel dumbed down a notch when I wear them. I admire people who can walk in them and I wish I to master them one day.
07. I prefer shopping by myself :)
08. I like loud people, but I'm kind of shy. I can also be really awkward around certain people and completely normal around others. I don't know why :(
09. I should be done with college in about 3 months. I think about the future every single day. and I have no idea what to do. I really want to return to my little island of Guam and hide under a rock. The crazy anxiety I get just thinking about job interviews and stuff makes me pessimistic of ever having a real future, anywhere.
10. I try to avoid it but I always find myself going to sleep when the sun comes up. It is now 6:20 am on a Monday morning. going to bed now. have a nice day :)