these days..

I've been on JJJJound for hours and hours.
"The blog posts will have no titles.
The photos will be random.
No text either.
Just great photos.
(BTW, this is going to be your favorite blog)
"




Yes. I swear everything he posts, I like! and most of his photos aren't of the plenty recycled ones from fashion blogs, though he uses some fashionable figures sometimes. Maybe it IS my new favorite blog.

I'm currently in SF for a few days. I leave on Sunday early early morning. The culture here is just so entirely different here. People are just so open. Nobody cares about your differences here.




Today we ate at Naan n' Curry on Van Ness. I don't really eat a lot of curry - it's just a coincidence I would have two entries within a month of each other about curry. I couldn't finish. While we were eating, there suddenly appeared a swarm of bicyclists riding on up Van Ness street. (literally, at least a thousand). Some of them were naked too, I wish I took photos. haha. Later on after, we got some Genki crepes!



Lastly, RIP Michael Jackson. I was in such shock when I found out. I know some people are kind of tired about hearing about him and/or wonder why people are caring so much about a person we never met. but, you can tell that he was a huge influence on our generation, especially musicians and dancers. I still can't really process his death for some reason...it's kinda surreal. like I feel he was supposed to live forever :(


(yes, I stole this photo from cnn.com)

Comments

15 Responses to “these days..”

Patricia Ann said...
June 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Thanks for sharing that fabulous link! It's amazing, there are so many photos to scroll through. :)

I miss Indian food and seeing all that naan just makes me hungry. :/

Have fun at SF!

Kat said...
June 27, 2009 at 3:03 PM

I can see why is your new favorite blog.The pictures are amazing.:)
I really wish I had something from the photos to eat.Especially the one with the stawberries!

sui said...
June 27, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Is Genki the one in Japantown? Oh wait, that's another one I think.. I mean the one by Kinokuniya.

And I love Naan N Curry! I haven't ate there in several years!

"The culture here is just so entirely different here. People are just so open. Nobody cares about your differences here."
True that, definitely.

June 28, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Oe that crepe with strawberry looks delicious!!
Beautiful pictures btw.
X, www.fashion-nerdic.blogspot.com

Winnie said...
June 28, 2009 at 5:24 PM

That crepe looks so good but also sooo bad! Yum yum.

KATLIN said...
June 30, 2009 at 1:48 AM

OMG yummmmmm! I heart Indian food, though it doesn't do good things for my body the next morning cuz of the spices, haha! And that crepe looks so awesome... could eat one right now!

KATLIN said...
June 30, 2009 at 1:50 AM

oh and btw I LOVE your layout! it makes me want to edit mine, but it takes me foreverrrr to figure it out!

June 30, 2009 at 12:00 PM

i love a good curry!! loving the new layout :)

tis serendipity said...
July 3, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Yum yum yum I love indian food haha... more than crepes. Whipped cream makes my tummy curdle. ><

Man SF sounds awesome if it's as open and inclusive as you describe it. I'd like to go there some day...

January 19, 2018 at 2:44 AM

A great post - I continually feel that it's less simple than I previously thought.

March 24, 2018 at 3:43 AM

Thanks for knowing exactly when to tell me what I want to hear, when I want to hear it the most.

April 7, 2018 at 5:19 AM

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

penile implant said...
April 24, 2018 at 3:42 AM

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

June 7, 2018 at 4:08 AM

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

July 5, 2018 at 12:04 AM

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

Post a Comment

herro there!